Monday, January 5, 2009

Lost it!!

I have been in Fl. for 2 weeks and got back late Friday night and I have not updated my 09 calendar on my phone. And this always happens when I come back from vacation because I totally shut off - but I had totally forgot about everything and when I swung by my office on Saturday night I saw all these notes for meetings and stuff I had to do the next day and this week....Let's just say I was a bit overloaded and playing catch up today. But hay, if that's what it means for me to check out and have a real vacation - then so be it!! But I wish there was a better way not get slammed on when I come back from vacation!! Got any ideas?

1 comment:

Many Titles said...

It wouldn't have been so bad if you would have been able to access your emails while on vacation. But next time we go away for a long period of time, we should schedule you in some work time.