Thursday, January 8, 2009

Challenges

Last night we started a new series that involved our 5 purposes and how we use those purpose's to do church. And I also said that these purpose's can be applied to your life. So I closed out the night with a weekly challenge for you all - a different challenge every day for the next 7 days that revolve around the purpose for the week and every day I will post that challenge on my blog as a reminder and for you to chime in and let me know if you did the challenge and any info along with that challenge. So today is the first day - and today's challenge is "To connect or establish an accountability partner" - so let me know

P.S - What did you think of the tables last night?

1 comment:

April E. :) said...

I thought the tables were alot of fun...we shall see if they continue to do be that way! :) Yeah for Blogging!