Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Superbowl

I love having our students services on Sunday nights for the most part! Except this Sunday! This Sunday is Superbowl Sunday and I love Football and my leaders love football and we have a ton of students who love football!

So this Superbowl instead of cringing at the fact that we were going to miss alot of the game and miss alot of students who are going to miss church for the Superbowl! Some leaders got together and said not this year (at least we hope)!

One of my leaders hooked us up with the equipment for us to watch the game in our lounge and since we were not going to cancel the service another leader is bringing a DVR so that we can record the game and not miss any of it! Then alot of other leaders are bringing food for themselves and all the students! I love it when leaders step up and come up with and plan and meet a need! It's going to be a great night!

Hope you plan on coming to the service and staying late for the game! So that means getting your homework done early!

2 comments:

April E. :) said...

I'm pumped! Should be a great time!! Hanging with all my favorite people!

Unknown said...

Dude sounds like a great idea, hope it works out great.