Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sore!!!!!!!!

My whole body is sore!! I am trying to get in shape to run in a marathon and I know I need to start pushing myself harder to be able to get up to 26 miles and I need to lose about 30 pounds before the run in Oct. But sat I ran about 4.5 miles in 45 min and then Sunday I ran about 3 miles and Monday I ran about 5 miles in 50min and then yesterday I meet Leon at Old Mill High and we ran on this path I've never seen and then did sprints on the football field and I am sore and taking the day off - no running today - Crazy - I want to be at 13 miles by May

3 comments:

Cory E. :) said...

Dude you should do the weight watchers thing with april. I know you can lose the weight if you change your eating happits. Then running the marathon will be easier. April could teach you the info and you wouldn't have to pay.

April E. :) said...

I would be willing to help! It is a great program, guys to amazing on it!! I would love to be a runner...I know I still need to lose more weight, cause when I jog a little I feel it in my knees. Good luck and you can do it!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you! You have been doing amazing when it comes to running!!!!! And I think you should try and do Weight Watchers. I am sure that once I start eating again I will also have to watch what I eat. So maybe we can do it together. Love you and so proud of you.